Last month, I introduced the “Dev diaries” mini-series to you all. As per last time, I’ll be going over recent changes, upcoming developments and getting in some feedback via player votes. Let’s jump in!
- Mob stacking was introduced to counter the lag in large animal farms.
- Quests were rotated as per your votes in the last Dev Diaries.
- The “lore text” on Class hats was updated to add more guidance to newer players.
- A new villager, the Hatter was added to the market to make helmets found in treasure chests worth collecting again.
- New and rebooting players are now given a shield to aid their surivival
- Persistant class traits
- If you’ve worked really hard and unlocked Scout X, you should be able to get an item to permently increase your speed whilst you go work on working through Defender or Warrior.
- Quest shuffle II
- Note: The strawpolls are now closed. Thanks for your feedback!
- Vote for your least favourite of the current quests, the losing few quests will get replaced with new ones: https://www.strawpoll.me/18616318
- Vote for your favourite replacement quest: https://www.strawpoll.me/18616499
- Got an idea for a quest? Let a helper know, and if they agree with your idea, they can put it in next month’s poll for you!
- More surprises and secret features in the works
- Shhhh! It’s a secret to everybody!
Subscribe via RSS
Join the conversation on Discord